Conveniently located in the heart of the Inner Sunset, this beautifully maintained top floor condo offers the best of city living!
Drenched in natural light, crisp period details grace the home while modern upgrades offer very comfortable living. The remodeled kitchen features a Thermador gas range, wine fridge, granite counters, a center island with counter seating and plenty of storage space. The kitchen is open to the dining and living area making the space ideal for entertaining. The gas burning fireplace takes center stage and is surrounded by beautiful original built-in china cabinets.
The home also features a lovely light-filled front living room with decorative fireplace and recessed lighting. This room could also serve as a third bedroom or home office. The two bedrooms are spacious and serene, and the spa-like full bathroom boasts two sinks, a jacuzzi tub and a skylight. A half bathroom and laundry room comare just off the main hallway next to a half bathroom.
- Built in 1908
- 1,327 square feet (per condo map)
- Newly converted condo
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Ideal floor plan with open kitchen, living & dining areas
- 2nd front living room could be used as 3rd bedroom or home office
- Remodeled kitchen with Thermador gas range & wine fridge
- Granite counters, ample storage & island with counter seating
- Spa-like full bathroom with double sinks, jacuzzi tub & skylight
- Recessed lighting, plus high coved ceilings throughout
- Original built-in china cabinets
- Handsome beamed ceilings in living room & dining area
- Hardwood floors throughout
- In-unit laundry & intercom system
- Tankless water heater
- New roof in 2016
- Small 2-unit HOA
- Crisp Edwardian Facade
- HOA Dues are $250 p/month
- Best Inner Sunset location
- Block to N-Judah Train, GG Park, 9th & Irving